A simply nutritious home-style classic!
Serving Size: 4 • Counts on HW Program: 1 = 2oz Protein
Prep Time: 30 minutes / Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- 3 Chicken Breast, cut into 2-3 inch slices
- 1 jar of Lydia’s Sprouted Seasoning (or HW approved crackers)
- 2 Egg, beaten
1. Cut Chicken Breast into 2-3 inch slices and set to the side.
2. In a bowl pour entire jar of Lydia’s Seasonings.
3. In a separate bowl add eggs and beat until completely yellow.
4. Then take individual slices of Chicken at a time and dip into Egg, then dip into Seasoning so it is lightly “breaded”.
5. Place on an oiled cooking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
We want to see it! Follow @TheHealthyWaySantaCruz, snap a photo and tag it with #HealthyWaySC - We'd love to know what you're making!
Check out The Healthy Way Cookbook! Featuring over 100 healthy recipes to keep you on track & feeling fabulous!
Join Our Mailing List
Stay up-to-date on the latest news from The Healthy Way