A refreshing and cool soup to be enjoyed on a hot day!
Makes 6 Cups • Serving size: 1 cup = 1 Fat, 1 Fruit, and lots of raw Veggies
- ¼ cup sundried tomatoes
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- ½ cup red onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ cup fresh basil
- ½ cup fresh flat leaf parsley
- 2 Tbsp fresh oregano (or 1 Tbsp dried)
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 2 Persian cucumbers, chopped
- 2 cups ripe tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1-2 cups water, optional
- 1 cup diced heirloom tomatoes
1. Soak sundried tomatoes in orange juice, sea salt, and apple cider vinegar for at least one hour. Add it all, including the orange juice, into a food processor, pulse until almost smooth.
2. Add walnuts, red onion and garlic into food processor, puree… Stopping and scraping the sides as needed.
3. Add basil, parsley, oregano, celery, cucumbers, and tomatoes. Pulse until almost smooth, adding water if needed to reach desired consistency.
4. Serve topped with a drizzle of olive oil and a ¼ of a cup fresh, diced heirloom tomatoes.
We want to see it! Follow @TheHealthyWaySantaCruz, snap a photo and tag it with #HealthyWaySC - We'd love to know what you're making!
Check out The Healthy Way Cookbook! Featuring over 100 healthy recipes to keep you on track & feeling fabulous!
Join Our Mailing List
Stay up-to-date on the latest news from The Healthy Way