Healthy Way Granola
A crisp, sweet mix that’s downright addictive!
Serving Size: 8 Cups • Counts on HW Program: ½ Cup = 1 Starch, 1 Fat & ¼ Fruit
Prep Time: 10 Minutes / Cook Time: 18-24 Minutes
- 6 Tbsp Coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup Fruit Sweet
- 3 Tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp PB2 defatted peanut butter or almond butter
- 2tsp vanilla extract
- 1tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2½ cups quinoa flakes
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1cup chopped nuts (almonds, walnuts are best)
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup shelled sunflower seeds
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Stir wet ingredients, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl until fully combined.
4. Stir in all the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients until well blended.
5. Pour onto the pan and spread in an even layer.
6. Bake 18-24 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow granola to fully cool. It will crisp once cool.
7. Gently break and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
8. Instead of holiday cookies… make a batch of granola and place into mason jars.