A sweet & tart healthy treat!
Serves 8 • 1 Serving = 1 Protein & 1 Fat
- 8 oz low fat cream cheese
- 2 scoops whey protein powder
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp fruit sweet
- Zest of lime
- Juice of 2 limes
- ½ cup almonds
- ½ cup oats
- 2 Tbsp Coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp fruit sweet
1. Filling: Put cream cheese, Greek yogurt, fruit sweet, lime juice and zest into food processor and pulsate. Add in the almond milk and protein powder and blend until creamy texture. Set aside.
2. Crust: In a food processor, pulsate the almonds and oats until texture is a chunky flour like texture. Add in the fruit sweet and oil and make into paste. Press 1 tbsp into muffin tin pan and then place into the freezer.
3. Once crust is frozen put a couple tbsp of filling into each pie crust muffin tin and put back into freezer for a couple hours.
4. Eat a little thawed out… enjoy!!!!
NOTE: If you want the Key Lime to look green, add a big handful of fresh spinach to the filling mixture and completely blend.
We want to see it! Follow @TheHealthyWaySantaCruz, snap a photo and tag it with #HealthyWaySC - We'd love to know what you're making!
Check out The Healthy Way Cookbook! Featuring over 100 healthy recipes to keep you on track & feeling fabulous!
Join Our Mailing List
Stay up-to-date on the latest news from The Healthy Way