Makes for a beautifully delicious appetizer!
Serving Size: 1 • Counts on HW Program = FREEBIE
Prep Time: 15 Minutes / Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 Large Artichoke (chop off the top)
- 5 whole Garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice squeezed on top
- Avocado oil lightly drizzled on top
- Herbs and Spices of your choice
1. With a seriated knife, cut off the top portion of the artichoke to make a flat top.
2. Pry open the choke and place several garlic cloves down into the leaves.
3. Coat hands with oil and rub the outer portion of the artichoke with oil.
4. Drizzle a little on top of the choke as well.
5. Sprinkle with herbs and spices.
6. Wrap tightly in aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes @ 400 degrees.
7. Take a knife and test the stem of the choke. If it isn’t tender, continue cooking.
We want to see it! Follow @TheHealthyWaySantaCruz, snap a photo and tag it with #HealthyWaySC - We'd love to know what you're making!
Check out The Healthy Way Cookbook! Featuring over 100 healthy recipes to keep you on track & feeling fabulous!
Join Our Mailing List
Stay up-to-date on the latest news from The Healthy Way