Social Distancing Protocol
The Healthy Way has and continues to implement proper social distancing protocol to insure everyone is as sanitary and safe as possible. The latest safety protocol includes the following:
- We ask that you wait in your car (or on the front porch) and we will call you when it is your appointment time and the provider is ready for you.
- We take your temperature upon arrival BEFORE you enter the facility.
- We ask that you then sanitize your hands with hand sanitizer upon entry into the facility.
- ALL STAFF are wearing face masks. ALL Practitioners also wear face shields or glasses if they are touching a client. We ask that the client also wears a mask.
- We provide hand sanitizer and Broad Spectrum Disinfectant at our front desk and in every counseling room..
- We are cleaning high-touch spots in the facility after all appointments, including equipment, door knobs and all surfaces.
- Practitioners use a separate private sink to wash hands before and after every client.
- We are running a HEPA air filter which will filter out any virus-sized particles in the air potentially reducing the chance of transmission. In one pass HEPA filters can filter out over 99% of coronavirus particles.
- We are scheduling appointments times that are staggered in order to minimize the number of clients in the waiting area at once.
- We are encouraging everyone to call in their credit card information and we can keep on file so that we can provide con-
tact-less payment processing.
- We are asking staff and patrons alike a series of symptomatic screening questions to ensure safety
- Masks will be worn by practitioners touching clients.
- Practitioners in close contact with clients/patients may wear hair coverings or hair up off face.
- As a result of limited supply of nitrile gloves our practitioners are wearing them upon request and washing hands before and after treatment of each individual.
- All employees and customers are advised to:
- Avoid entering the facility if they have a cough or fever
- Maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another
- Sneeze or cough into a cloth or tissue, if not available, into one’s elbow
- Not to shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding. By adhering to the above safety measures, you are doing your part to insure that Healthy Way is allowed to help you and your fellow clients reach your optimal health. We look forward to the day when such strict measures are no longer necessary. Until then, let’s practice safe and respectful interaction!
Cheri Bianchini RN PHN and The Healthy Way Team