Spicy Sriracha Glazed Salmon/Chicken with Yogurt Sauce
Time: 1hr 30 min- most of the time is marinating.
1/2 Lb. Salmon or 1 Lb. boneless, skinless chicken beasts.
1 Tbsp. Fruit Sweet
1 Tbsp. Rice Vinegar (unsweetened)
1/8 cup Brags Liquid Aminos
1 Tbsp Sriracha
1 Tbsp Grated Ginger
1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
1 1/2 tsp avocado oil
1 Cup non fat greek yogurt
Zest 1 lemon + juice of 1/2 lemon
1 handful fresh dill, chopped
1 Lb. Zip-loc bag
- Combine fruit sweet, vinegar, sriracha, Braggs Aminos, ginger and garlic.
- Add Salmon or chicken and toss to coat well.
- Transfer to Zip-loc bag and let refrigerate up to 1 hour to permeate the protein.
- Make the yogurt sauce: combine yogurt with dill, lemon zest and juice, a little sat and pepper, then whip with a fork to make it creamy. Refrigerate till ready to use.
- Remove Salmon or chicken from marinade (save it).
- Heat the avocado oil or medium-high heat. Cook proteins on each side to brown, about 2 minutes on each side.
- Reduce heat to low and add the reserved marinade to the proteins. Cover with a lid and cook proteins thoroughly through.
- Serve with lime wedges and yogurt sauce.
Side Dishes: Spiced brown rice, sweet potatoes, roasted vegetables …or combine them all!