Packed with flavor, with a hearty texture!
Makes 10 Patties • Serving Size: 2 Patties
Prep Time: 15 Minutes / Cook Time: 30-35 Minutes
- 2 cups sweet potato grated
- 2 cups zucchini grated
- 1 onion chopped fine
- 4 eggs (or chia egg recipe as seen in Baked Oatmeal recipe)
- 1 cup flour (Use coconut, buckwheat, chickpea, brown rice, or almond flour)
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp Braggs 24 Herb Blend (or other dried herbs of choice)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix grated sweet potato, zucchini, onion and egg together.
3. Stir in flour, baking powder, herbs and salt.
4. Form into patties 2-3 inches size and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
5. Brush the tops with coconut oil to give them a bit of the “fried vibe”.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes until patty’s feel dry on top and are holding together. Flip and broil for 1-2 minutes.
Serve warm or cold. Keeps refrigerated up to 7 days, can be frozen up to 6 months.
We want to see it! Follow @TheHealthyWaySantaCruz, snap a photo and tag it with #HealthyWaySC - We'd love to know what you're making!
Check out The Healthy Way Cookbook! Featuring over 100 healthy recipes to keep you on track & feeling fabulous!
Join Our Mailing List
Stay up-to-date on the latest news from The Healthy Way