A delightfully buttery and delicious classic with a sweet jam filling!
Serving Size: 16-18 • Counts on HW: 1 Cookie = 1/3 Starch, ½ Fruit & 1 Fat
Prep Time: 5 Minutes / Blend Time: 12-14 Minutes
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 cup Oat Flour
- 1/3 cup Fruit Sweet
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil (Melted)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- All Fruit Jam (Raspberry used in this recipe)
1. In a mixer, blend Flours with Fruit Sweet, Oil and Vanilla Extract.
2. Roll into 1 inch balls, place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper 2 inches apart.
3. Press with thumb and push down in the center so you can fill with tsp All Fruit Jam.
4. Bake 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes.
5. Let cool 15 minutes, then enjoy!
We want to see it! Follow @TheHealthyWaySantaCruz, snap a photo and tag it with #HealthyWaySC - We'd love to know what you're making!
Check out The Healthy Way Cookbook! Featuring over 100 healthy recipes to keep you on track & feeling fabulous!
Join Our Mailing List
Stay up-to-date on the latest news from The Healthy Way