Winter Salad with Vinaigrette Dressing
Juicy, sweet, and the perfect texture!
Servings Size: 2-3 • Counts on HW: Salad = FREE, Dressing 1 Tbsp = 1 Fat
Prep / Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 3 cups Spinach (or leafy greens of your choice)
- 2 cup Romaine (or leafy greens of your choice)
- 1 cup Arugula (or leafy greens of your choice)
- 2 small Cucumbers, cup into half moons
- 1 small Onion chopped
- 1 Pear chopped
- ½ Low Fat Feta Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Herbs of choice, salt free
- 1 tsp ground Pepper
1. In a large bowl add your washed leafy greens.
2. Wash and cut Cucumber into half-moon disks and add to salad greens.
3. Slice up Onion and Pear and lightly Sautee with oil and balsamic, then add to salad.
4. Sprinkle on top the Feta Cheese, Pepper and Herbs of your choice.
5. Add dressing when you are serving the salad. 1 Tbsp per serving is recommended.
Today we used a Vinaigrette, but you can use dressing of your choice.
(You are welcome to add protein of your choice.)